Providence Medical Group has brought senior-focused services and a compassionate team-based approach to your neighborhood.
With top-tier doctors and connected care team dedicated to seniors on Medicare Advantage plans, our Providence AdvantAge health center inside the Panorama Clinic offers everything you need to stay on top of your health. You get access to care sooner, with longer appointment times so your doctor can address all your needs.
Our comprehensive senior care services include:
- Preventive care
- Chronic condition management
- Women’s health
- Treatment of chronic health conditions, such as high blood pressure, arthritis, heart disease and diabetes
- Geriatric care
If you’re in an HMO plan, there’s no need to wait for the open enrollment period to select a new doctor. Members of an HMO plan are permitted to change their primary care physician (PCP) within their plan anytime throughout the year, with an effective start date of the following month. If you’re part of a PPO, you can change primary care doctors at any time.
Let us help you find the right coverage. Learn more about Medicare.
A personalized approach to your health is well within reach.
Be your healthiest by connecting with your doctor on a personal level and accessing an entire team focused on senior health. All the benefits you can take advantage of include:
- Faster, longer appointment times
- Personalized, compassionate care from a team trained to support seniors’ health and social needs
- A skilled nurse care manager
- Onsite health advocate to help with coordinating specialty care, hospital stays, insurance and general questions
- Annual health report
You will also have access to all that the Providence network has to offer you, such as:
- OnDemand 24/7 nurse advice line
- Convenient telehealth
- Patient portal via the Providence App
- Providence hospitals and specialty institutes