Providence Physical Therapy is located inside the Everett YMCA in Snohomish County and provides outpatient services to support the health and wellness needs of the community. We are equipped with the latest state equipment, and have access to the facility's pool and running track.
We offer one-on-one evaluation and treatment, and emphasize an evidence-based approach that is personalized for your unique needs.
A referral is required for physical therapy. Patients can talk to their doctor and have a referral submitted through our centralized referral department by faxing 425-259-8600. Once the referral is processed and insurance has been verified, our staff will contact the patient to schedule their initial evaluation. Patients may also call us for more details.
We provide a full complement of treatments and services, including:
- Manual therapy (muscle and joint mobilization)
- McKenzie exercises for neck and back pain
- Otago exercises for fall prevention
- Aquatic therapy
- Parkinson’s Rehab (LSVT BIG treatment)
- Facial nerve palsy rehabilitation
- Modalities (muscle and nerve stimulation for pain relief, biofeedback for muscle re-education, ultrasound treatment for pain relief)
- Gait and balance training
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Sports taping
Basic workout attire is recommended for exercise-based/active approach physical therapy.
Manage Your Care with MyChart
When you sign up for MyChart, you can manage your own medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Login to MyChart to:
- Connect with your doctor
- Email your care team
- Pay your hospital bill
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an appointment
- View lab results