- Live video with a board-certified provider within our network of care
- $99 or less per visit
- Many insurance plans accepted
- 7 days a week, extended hours
- For common ailments such as fever, cough, or cold, including COVID-19 symptoms
The family doctors at Providence Medical Group Snohomish Clinic are experts in the care you and your family need. Through every stage of your life, we’ll help you fully participate in your health care.
We’re close to home and backed by the specialists at the award-winning Providence Regional Medical Center Everett.
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Referral from your primary care physician (if required by your insurance plan)
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments
- List of questions
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so you have time to check in and fill out any necessary paperwork.
Providence Medical Group accepts most health plans. We bill most insurance plans directly. Be sure you understand what your insurance plan covers so you aren’t surprised by unexpected charges. Please bring your insurance card to all appointments.
Our doctors provide personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention, health education and well-being of the entire family.
From routine check-ups to pediatric critical care, our goal is to offer each parent and child the care essential to healthy living.
Pediatric Primary Care