Whether you're a seasoned athlete or a weekend warrior, a sports injury can put you on the sidelines. Sports Medicine Lacey can get you back in the game.
We provide expert care for athletes of all ages and ability levels. Our work centers around preventing and treating injuries to muscles, tendons, ligaments and bones. Our goal is to help you stay engaged in the activities you enjoy and to be as comfortable as possible.
At Sports Medicine Lacey, we treat all types of musculoskeletal injuries. These include:
- Acute injuries such as sprains, strains and fractures
- Hand, wrist, foot and ankle injuries
- Joint pain
- Muscle cramps
- Overuse injuries such as rotator cuff tears, tendonitis, shin splints and stress fractures
- Torn ligaments, including ACL and MCL tears
Staying active is an important part of staying healthy. We strive to get you up and going again as soon as possible.
We develop a treatment plan just for you. We work closely with radiologists, athletic trainers, physical therapists and orthopedic surgeons to determine which treatments are best.
Our focus is on treatments that don’t involve surgery. Key services we offer include:
- Casting and splinting
- Concussion Management with ImPACT®
- Onsite diagnostic imaging
- Trigger point injections
- Ultrasound-guided joint injections
- Compartment pressure testing
- Plasma-rich-platelet injections
- Tennex for chronic tendinopathy