Our customer service team is available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Contact us to get the phone number for your nearest location.
Complete the mail-in portion of your paper bill and mail a check or money order to the address provided on your bill.
You've Got Payment Options
We're here to help you with an interest-free payment plan featuring long-term options and no late fees, unlike loans or credit cards:
- No interest payment starting at $25 a month
- No penalties for early payments
- No monthly stress or hassle – set-up automatic payments from your credit/debit card or bank account
How to Access Financial Assistance at Providence
At Providence, we want to support everyone who comes to us for care, regardless of coverage or ability to pay. Patients with questions or concerns about their medical bills are encouraged to contact us to see what options may be available to help them, including financial assistance.
Our financial counselors can help you:
- Apply for government and community-based assistance
- Apply for financial assistance and medical coverage
- Get free or low-cost care if you are eligible
- Explore interest-free, long-term payment plan options
Understanding Your Medical Bill
Providence determines your bill based on several factors, including the specific medical services and treatments you receive, the duration of your stay, the complexity of your condition, insurance coverage and the associated health care costs.
Top Bill Payment FAQs
Need More Help with Billing?
Head to our contact resources page to connect with our team in Oregon.