Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Care
Once you or your loved one have joined our community, we begin by getting to know one another. Learning more about each resident’s preferences and choices allows us to offer more personalized care and form genuine personal connections.
Residents of our facilities receive round-the-clock nursing care in long-term residential environments. Each location is designed so that getting around is easy and as warm, welcoming and home-like as possible.
If you are a caregiver for a friend or family member with dementia or Alzheimer’s, we know that you need care, too. We provide personal and practical support where it’s needed for families and others involved.
At Providence, your doctors, specialty-trained staff and care team will guide you through the ups and downs of memory loss and related challenges.
As a resident in a long-term care facility, you will be able to participate in activities, programs and therapies to help you to remain physically and mentally active as you journey through this disease. Through changing times and seasons, you’ll discover new opportunities to stay socially and spiritually engaged.
Our residential services include:
- Counseling and rehabilitation therapy
- Dining areas and personal menu choices
- Educational resources, including books and videos
- Healthful meals and snacks tailored to dietary needs
- Individualized diagnosis and treatment plan
- Inviting outdoor areas to walk, socialize and relax
- Personal assistance with activities of daily living
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy and rehabilitation
- Skilled nursing care and care coordination
- Support groups
- Transportation to appointments and activities