Providence nephrologists have high-level specialty training in kidney disease. We treat all types of kidney conditions, from chronic disease to end-stage renal failure. We offer medical and surgical solutions, including organ transplantation and ongoing renal care.
At Providence, we bring highly skilled teams together to address highly specialized kidney-care needs. Our nephrologists provide evidence-based diagnosis and treatment of chronic kidney disease and are focused on educating and empowering you to manage your disease. Your kidney care team partners with you, your primary care provider and other Providence specialists to treat the underlying issues in order to protect your kidneys from further damage. We support your kidneys so they can support you.
We diagnose and treat a wide range of kidney illnesses and injuries. This includes inherited and pregnancy-related kidney conditions and diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
Conditions we treat include:
- Acute and chronic kidney diseases
- Electrolyte imbalances
- End-stage renal disease
- Glomerular diseases
- Immunosuppressive disorders
- KIdney stones
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Urinary tract disorders
We offer these and other services:
- Dialysis care or referrals
- High blood pressure management
- Imaging and testing
- Kidney and organ transplant or referral
- Kidney disease diagnosis, care and management
- Kidney stone management and prevention
- Medical care and prescription management
- Nutritional, diet and lifestyle guidance
- Kidney surgery and care
- Transplant exams, consultation and follow-up care