Also known as: Ear Nose Throat (ENT)
Treating a wide range of ailments, the otolaryngology specialists at Providence provide expert care for patients with ear, nose and throat conditions.
Otolaryngologists, or “ENTs” for short, see patients of all ages, from children with ear and throat infections to adult patients seeking treatment for sinus infections, hearing loss or cancers of the ear, nose and throat.
At Providence, our highly experienced otolaryngologists specialize in complete medical and surgical treatment of the ear, nose and throat. By providing complete diagnostic evaluations to determine causes and offering treatment options related to the patient’s unique needs, we’re able to ensure the complete care of each patient.
Along with audiologist for hearing and balance, therapists for speech and swallowing care, and cancer specialists, our ENT specialists provide treatments and care for a wide spectrum of conditions including:
- Ear infections (including symptoms like dizziness, vertigo, hearing loss or broken ear drums)
- Chronic throat infections and tonsil infections
- Acute and chronic sinus conditions
- Nasal blockage, nasal polyps, nasal deformities and nasal fractures
- Voice issues, vocal cord masses, chronic hoarseness and voice box tumors
- Neck masses and neck tumors
- Salivary gland stones and tumors
- Thyroid/parathyroid masses and tumors
- Airway obstruction, snoring and sleep apnea
- Skin cancers of the face and neck