At Providence, our pediatric orthopedists are specially trained to treat congenital diseases, sports injuries, breaks and sprains, and disorders that present in childhood and into adolescents.
The growing body should be cared for delicately to ensure that no further issues will arise as a result of an injury or its treatment. We understand the importance of healthy injury recoveries, and our pediatric doctors are experts at getting kids back on their feet.
- Childhood fractures and broken bones
- Congenital limb defects
- Neuromuscular conditions
- Overuse injuries
- Youth sports injuries
- Young adult hip preservation
Make an appointment with a pediatric orthopedist or ask your doctor for a referral if your child complains of the following issues or you notice changes in their movements:
- If development seems abnormal (such as a curved spine or a foot seeming out of alignment)
- Your child suffers from an injury that causes pain when they move
- Your child cannot bend a joint without pain
- Your child cannot stand or walk without pain
- Your child complains of joint or muscle pain
- Your child struggles with poor posture or uneven walking
- Your child’s movement seems strained or difficult
Doctors Specializing in Pediatric Orthopedics
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.