Providence 65+ Health Centers
Primary care for people your age
Once you’ve reached your Medicare years, you’ve earned some advantages – like more time with your doctor, more help coordinating your care, and more support from people who truly understand the health needs of older adults.
That’s what Providence 65+ Health Centers are all about. Our doctors and staff members are committed entirely to caring for people your age. When you choose us for your primary care, you’ll get faster access to appointments and more time built into your visits; a personal care coordinator who helps you navigate your specialty appointments and hospital stays; and the backing of a complete, connected team focused on supporting your health and wellness.
From the reception desk to the exam room, every person in the Providence 65+ Health Center is specially trained in caring for people your age. Your team includes:
- A board-certified primary care physician who specializes in older-adult health
- A nurse care manager who helps you manage chronic conditions, medications and complex health issues
- A personal care coordinator who helps you navigate your care plan, including hospital and specialist care, and facilitates insurance authorizations
In addition, the Providence 65+ team is fully integrated with the entire Providence family of resources for seamless, connected care, including:
- Providence hospitals and centers of excellence
- Our extensive network of specialists in every aspect of health
- Lab, X-ray and other imaging services
Your local Providence 65+ Health Center gives you easy access to everyone and everything you need to be your healthiest self.
The exceptional team of physicians, nurses and care coordinators at the Providence 65+ Health Center provides the full range of primary care services, including:
- Screenings, checkups and reminders
- Preventive and wellness care
- Managing chronic conditions
- Diagnosing and treating new health concerns
- Referrals to specialists
- Medication management
- Coordinating all aspects of your care
For your convenience, we also offer two easy ways to get expert advice from home:
- 24/7 nurse advice line
- Telehealth phone and video visits