At Providence, our pulmonologists and respiratory therapists provide respiratory care to those suffering from breathing disorders and pulmonary issues.
Our respiratory specialists work with you and your primary care provider to develop and implement a customized respiratory treatment plan.
Through accurate diagnoses and effective treatments, our therapists combine their skills and expertise to reduce patient symptoms and improve overall respiratory function.
Respiratory therapy provides relief for patients who suffer from:
- Chronic asthma
- Chronic respiratory system diseases
- Interstitial disease
- Shortness of breath
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Cardiopulmonary disorders
Respiratory health services and treatments at Providence St. Joseph Health may include:
- Diagnostic tests:
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Arterial blood gas test
- Pulmonary function screening
- Education on respiratory procedures
- Breathing equipment
- Breathing techniques
- Posture awareness
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Pulse, shortness of breath treatment
- Oxygen saturation treatment