Maybe you’ve been injured, or you’re recovering from surgery, or you’re trying to heal from some type of medical, physical, or neurological condition. At Providence Seward Mountain Haven, our therapists are here to help you recover as quickly as possible and live a healthy life. We offer physical, speech and occupational therapy for patients of all ages.
We’re the only clinic in the area offering:
- Certified dementia therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Wound care services
We’re always happy to answer your questions and always aim to provide the best possible care.
At Providence Seward Mountain Haven, we offer many types of occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy. These include:
- Hand therapy and custom splinting
- Home safety evaluations and equipment recommendations
- Vestibular care for dizziness and balance
- Visual motor and perception
- Manual therapy interventions
- Lymphedema management
- Postural and body mechanics
- Pre and post-op surgery therapy
- Sports injuries
- Specialty shoe orthotics (evaluation and fitting)
- Worker’s compensation
- Women’s health care
- Wound care
- Cognitive rehabilitation
- Dementia care
- Memory strategies
- Neurological rehabilitation (concussion, stroke, traumatic brain injury)
- Swallowing management (aspiration and pneumonia prevention)
- Voice therapy
For your first appointment, please arrive 15 minutes early. This will give you time to complete paperwork and talk with our receptionist about how you would like to be notified and reminded of any follow-up visits to the clinic. If you’re coming for occupational or physical therapy, please dress in casual, loose-fitting clothes and wear comfortable shoes.
We’ll do our very best to see you right away. Our therapists care about you, your time and your progress. Feel free to ask questions about your therapy during and after your session. When your session is finished, we’ll provide you with an after-visit summary.
If you need help finding transportation to our clinic or have any other questions, feel free to contact us any time.
At Providence Seward Mountain Haven, the Rehabilitation Services team is made up of highly qualified, licensed professionals, including:
- Certified dementia practitioners
- Clinical dietitians
- Occupational therapists
- Physical therapists
- Speech/language pathologists