As a member of the SeniorCare program at Covenant Health, we dedicate our mission toward partnering with the senior population to ease and facilitate lifestyle changes and transitions. SeniorCare provides a handful of different educational, wellness, and social programs that engage and expand on the well-being of seniors, as well as offering a grand amount of membership discounts with preferred partners in the community.
Each month will offer new and innovative workshops, events, classes, and more than center around our seniors’ mental, physical, and spiritual self.
Angela Haney, SeniorCare coordinator:
To connect with our sponsors, please feel free to contact them at the number provided below:
Becoming a member with us is fast, simple and free! All members are required to be 60 years of age or older and fill out a registration form – either online or in the hospital.
Members can enjoy a plethora of benefits, both at Covenant Hospital and in the surrounding community. Members will be provided with:
- A calendar of educational and wellness events with a focus on health education built for the senior population
- A calendar of social events to keep you busy and help to build friendships
Discounts for SeniorCare members who are in/visiting the hospital (using your SeniorCare card), such as:
- 15% off Covenant Medical Center Cafeteria
- 10% off Covenant Medical Center Gift Shop
- 50% off Covenant Medical Center Valet
- 15% off Covenant Children’s Hospital Cafeteria
- 10% off Covenant Children’s Gift Shop
- 15% off a Single Membership at Covenant Lifestyle Centre
Discounts in the community from our Covenant SeniorCare Community Sponsors (using your SeniorCare card) Sponsor information can be found below:
- Devault Flowers - 10% discount
- Moonlight Musicals - 10% off ticket price
- LHUCA - 50% off a single membership fee
- Hart Movers - 15% off all products/services
- Brookdale - $500 off 1st months' base rent
- Raider Ranch - $750 discount off community fee
- Callander House - No deposit and $50 off per month
- Lakeridge Chapel - Free Thumbie and 20% off all Keepsakes
- West Texas Law w/ Nathan Ziegler - $250 off Estate Planning Package and $450 off a Trust Package
- Sanders' Funeral Home - 10% discount off all funeral home merchandise (caskets, urns, vaults, etc.) and additional 5% discount off all funeral home services, such as burial and cremation
You may pick up your SeniorCare Member card via several options:
- Members can fill out a membership registration form online and pick up a card at any SeniorCare educational or social event
- Contact our SeniorCare Coordinator to set up time to pick up their SeniorCare Card
Covenant Health Senior Care is now offering Covenant Health On Call, our new personal emergency response system that allows you or a loved one to feel safe while maintaining independence. Our medical alert system offers three levels of service: home, home & yard, and nation-wide coverage, and offers three levels of pricing.
When the subscriber presses the pendant, they are immediately connected to an EMD certified dispatcher. The dispatcher will assess the situation and then contact either a family member, or local emergency services.
Some features include:
- No contract
- EMD certified dispatchers available 24/7
- Multiple languages supported
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Covenant SeniorCare members receive a special discount