Covenant Orthopedics is dedicated to helping the people of our community get the most out of their lives—by helping to keep their bones and joints strong and healthy. It’s our hope that with our assistance, you can enjoy good health and an activity-filled life for many years to come.
The Orthopedics team at Covenant Medical Center is committed to helping patients suffering from sports or other injuries, loss of motion, severe back pain or weakened joints get back to the activities they love. Home to the region’s most advanced diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, we are here to be your true partner for your orthopedic health.
By combining medical expertise and advanced treatment technologies, our orthopedic experts help treat injuries that affect a patient’s quality of life. Conditions treated include::
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Back pain
- Cartilage restoration and transplant
- Hand, wrist and elbow injury
- Foot and ankle injury
- Pain from strains and sprains
- Hip and knee complications
- Shoulder injuries
- Sports and overuse injuries
- Trauma and fractures
We offer patients a full range of rehabilitation services, including Joint Ranch, a special summer camp-like program for joint replacement patients, and a complete outpatient therapy program at the Owens-White Rehabilitation Center. We also provide sports rehabilitation programs and specialized therapy for hand and upper extremity issues.
Our goals are many:
- To build strength and endurance
- To restore functional mobility
- To improve performance of daily activities
- To manage and diminish pain
Whether you're a committed athlete, fitness enthusiast or recreational sports fan, an injury can greatly compromise your quality of life. Covenant Orthopedics provides the most advanced treatment options and rehabilitation services to get you back on your feet – and into the game – as soon as possible.
Injuries we treat include:
- Overuse injuries of the lower extremity (groin, hamstring, patellofemoral, iliotibial band, shin splints, Achilles’ tendonitis, plantar fasciitis and stress fractures)
- Dislocations, tears, ligament and tendon injuries
- Hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder problems
- Hip and knee injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Rotator cuff tears and instability
- Trauma - surgical and non-surgical fracture management
When you come to with an acute or emergency orthopedic injury, our trauma team will quickly get you the care you need to stabilize the condition.
Cases the Covenant Orthopedics trauma team treats include:
- Neck and back injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Sports injuries
Whether they're constructing splints and casts or performing complex surgeries, our trauma team delivers the best possible care using the most advanced treatments and techniques. Make Covenant Orthopedics your partner in orthopedic health.