Welcome to Kadlec Regional Medical Center. We look forward to having you as a contracted resource in our facility. Read about the history of Kadlec.
- Ancillary Resources Orientation Completion Record (complete and bring to Orientation at Kadlec).
- Standards of Excellence
- Code of Conduct
- KWeb Instructions: Kadlec's online location for Policies, Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and Quality Review Report (QRR) submissions.
- 2021 Safety & Compliance Review Sheet ("The Insider"): Please print for your reference.
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center policies (follow links below)
- Medication: Safe Administration & Documentation
- Administration of Blood/Blood Components
- Non-Smoking/Tobacco Free Campus
- Parking Policy
- ED/FSED Blood or Body Fluid Exposure - Non Employee
- Falls Prevention: Risk Assessment and Guidelines
- Restraints Use
- Code Silver
- Code Blue Team Roles and Responsibilities
- Violent Disruptive Behavior
- Infection Prevention/Isolation
- Rapid Assessment Team (RAT)
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Electronic Device Use: You may not use personal cell phones in patient care areas. You may only use personal cell phones in private, designated areas of the hospital. Please ask your preceptor or a Kadlec unit RN where those areas are. Absolutely no photos can be taken in patient care areas of any Kadlec campus.
Complete online assignments
- Complete required Workforce Member Education
- Open the document for "Can't access RISE? Open this document"
- Complete the required courses
- Password: Learn20
- Complete attestation & print certificate of completion
- Medication Dispensing and Alaris IV Pump Online Training: CareFusion Pyxis and Alaris training instructions
- In the event of an injury or exposure, check in through the Emergency Department and contact your supervisor. Fill out a Non-Employee Injury/Incident Report.
Orientation at Kadlec
Your supervisor will provide the date, time and location of the Orientation.
You may park in the parking garage (parking map) on the day of Orientation but are expected to follow the employee parking policy thereafter. On the day of Orientation, please submit the Vehicle Registration Form to the Kadlec Security Office to receive a parking permit.