Kadlec Clinic - Northwest Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine - Swift Blvd.
Serving you from two locations, the providers at Kadlec Clinic - Northwest Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine discuss your pain or injury related to muscles, bones and joints to create a treatment plan made just for you. Our goals are to provide compassionate and individualized care. We help restore maximum function so you can return to the highest quality of life and we work with you to prevent future problems.
Before you choose to have surgery, we discuss your unique physical, emotional, social and financial conditions that could affect your decision. In some cases, you might decide to choose a more conservative form of treatment including lifestyle changes, weight loss, oral medications, injections and physical therapy.
Kadlec Clinic Northwest Orthopaedics operates an Ambulatory Surgery Center. Our orthopedic surgical team performs same day procedures and surgeries for patients staying less than 24 hours at this location.
Your provider will let you know what will happen, and where and when your procedure will take place. You’ll also receive personalized instructions for what to do before and after your surgery.
Our physicians diagnose, treat and repair sports injuries, injuries from everyday life or trauma such as:
- Arthritis/Arthritic joints
- Concussion management (related to athletic or non-athletic participation)
- Hammer toes
- Overuse syndrome
- Trauma & fracture:
- Hand & wrist
Kadlec orthopedic and sports medicine specialists provide both non-surgical and surgical treatments and services.
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Diagnostic and therapeutic epidural injections of the entire spinal column
- Facet (median branch nerve) blocks and radiofrequency ablations
- Sympathetic blocks for complex Regional Pain Syndrome and Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Joint and bursa steroid injections
- Peripheral nerve injections and ablations
- Implantation and management of intrathecal drug pumps and spinal cord stimulators
- Prolotherapy regenerative injections for the treatment of back/joint pain
- Minimally invasive
Carpel tunnel, arthritis, nerve compression syndromes, and injuries to the bone and soft tissues of the hand, wrist and elbow can bring pain and disability—making even the simplest task difficult.
We offer fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons exclusively dedicated to treating hand and upper extremity conditions.
Our hand specialists offer comprehensive diagnosis and treatment using today’s best nonsurgical and surgical techniques to eliminate pain and return function.
Areas of expertise include:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome treatment including mini-open & endoscopic techniques
- Advanced fracture care
- Wrist & elbow arthroscopy
- Basilar thumb arthritis treatment using the latest techniques
- Tendon injuries, instability and tendonitis
- Surgical treatment of tumors of the bone or soft tissue
- Hand, wrist, and elbow fracture surgery
Sports medicine relates to all injuries related to athletic participation. Whether you are a finely tuned or budding athlete or a weekend warrior, you want to get back in the game. The providers at Kadlec Clinic - Northwest Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine offers providers are experts diagnosing and treating athletic and exercise issues and injuries. A treatment plan will be created for you with your activity and sports goals in mind.
If chronic joint pain is getting in the way of doing what you love, joint replacement surgery may be a solution. Count on Kadlec Joint Care — a specialized team offering the most comprehensive care from before surgery through rehabilitation. We are dedicated to helping you return home soon to get back to doing what you love.
Orthopedic foot and ankle surgeons manage the full spectrum of problems involving the bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments and soft tissues of the foot, ankle and lower leg. Our orthopedic foot and ankle doctor at our Fowler Street location is equipped to determine the root of your problem and prescribe medications, physical therapy, bracing or surgery to correct the problem and understands the impact that the entire body can have on a foot and ankle condition.
- Fractures of the foot or ankle
- Foot and ankle pain /sports injuries
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Foot and ankle arthritis
- Toe, foot and ankle simple and complex deformities
- Complex foot and ankle trauma
- Evaluation and treatment of pain and injury of the lower leg, ankle, foot and heel
- Arthroscopic (minimally invasive) and open surgical correction of deformities and injury
- Foot and ankle reconstruction surgery
- Ankle replacement surgery
- Bunion correction
- Ankle fusion
- Trauma surgery