Providence Broadway Internal Medicine
After hours: call 406-327-1900
At Providence Montana Internal Medicine, you can think of us as your partner in wellness. We work with adults ages 18 and older to provide primary care, prevent illness and empower you to be proactive in your health.
When you’re not feeling your best, we diagnose and treat you and make sure you have the support you need to focus on your well-being. Whether you need a routine exam, help managing a chronic condition or an evaluation of new symptoms, you can count on us to provide the best possible care.
As your primary care provider, our office is your go-to source for any health-related needs. Our services include:
- Cancer screening
- Disease prevention
- Flu and pneumonia vaccinations
- Management of ongoing health issues, such as heart disease, diabetes and COPD
- Medical advice related to:
- Eating healthier
- Losing weight
- Reducing alcohol consumption
- Stop smoking
- Office-based procedures, including wart removal, stitches and care for minor skin infections
- Physicals and wellness exams
- Routine health issues
Chronic disease management
When you’re living with a chronic condition such as heart disease, diabetes or high blood pressure, ongoing care is especially important. We offer frequent monitoring and medication management as well as support and guidance to help you stay in control of your condition.
We will tailor a treatment plan to your needs. As necessary, we bring in other Providence specialists to assist with your care.
We believe in a team approach. Your care team, led by your primary care provider, manages all of your health care needs, including routine and urgent care, preventative care, and referrals to specialists. Your care is comprehensive, coordinated, and personalized. Your care team may include:
- Licensed behavioral health provider
- RN Care Manager
- Diabetic Educator
- Social workers
- Referral Coordinator
Our team-based clinic model ensures that you:
- Are given tools and support to achieve your health care goals
- Are involved in the decisions that impact your health
- Have easy access to your medical record and care team
- Receive expert care in the right setting, at the right time
- Receive the most effective treatments and best possible care
To make sure you get the most out of your appointment, we ask that you fill out any paperwork we sent and gather the following documents:
- Photo ID
- Insurance care
- Co-payment if required by your insurance plan
- Medical records from your previous providers if they were not already mailed to us
- Advance directives (Five Wishes, POLST Form, Power of Attorney)
- Any paperwork you may have received in the mail prior to your visit.
- Complete list of all medications you take, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications and dietary supplements
- Detailed history of any symptoms you have and previous treatments
- List of any questions you might have.
If you’re new to our office, we ask that you complete some important paperwork , prior to your first visit.
For your convenience, several other patient forms are also available online should you need them:
When you need care, we are here to help by offering same day appointments to treat urgent care and laboratory needs. After-hours and walk-in clinics are available for relief of minor illnesses or injuries without an appointment, such as:
Manage Your Care with MyChart
When you sign up for MyChart, you can manage your own medical record and your family’s medical records from home or any computer, tablet, or smartphone. Login to MyChart to:
- Connect with your doctor
- Email your care team
- Pay your hospital bill
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule an appointment
- View lab results