As providers of community-based hospice services since 1977, Hospice Services provides individualized, compassionate care to patients and families, as well as grief support and end of life care education to the community. Our ongoing commitment to you includes:
- Honoring the dignity of individuals who are preparing for the end of life.
- Providing patient centered care which focuses on physical and emotional comfort.
- Working with a team that includes Nurses, Hospice Physicians, Social Workers, Spiritual Care Providers, Hospice Aides and Volunteers.
- Supporting grief service needs for adults, teens and children in both English and Spanish. We provide one-to-one counseling, groups, volunteer support and grief education classes.
- Providing consultation services through Hospice Physicians.
- Delivering services regardless of the ability to pay.