St. Joseph Home Care Network in Humboldt County provides exceptional care for patients of all ages in the comfort of their own home. Within your familiar surroundings, our expert, skilled clinical staff will provide the best care possible, utilizing a holistic approach. Working collaboratively with your physician, a plan of care will be developed to meet your unique needs. Our compassionate and caring staff will assist you and your family to reach your optimal recovery goals.
- Humboldt County office serves the following cities: Eureka area and surrounding communities including Arcata, McKinleyville, Trinidad proper, Blue Lake, and Fields Landing; the Fortuna area and surrounding communities including Loleta, Ferndale, Carlotta, Scotia, Rio Dell and Redcrest
- Greater Sonoma County office serves the following cities: Cloverdale, Cotati, Forestville, Fulton, Geyserville, Guerneville, Oakmont, Penngrove, Petaluma, Rohnert Park, Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Windsor
- Queen of the Valley - Napa County office serves the following cities: Napa, American Canyon, Yountville, St. Helena, Calistoga, Lake Berryessa
St. Joseph Home Care Network is owned by St. Joseph Hospital – Eureka; Redwood Memorial Hospital; Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital; Petaluma Valley Hospital; Queen of the Valley Medical Center.
Certified by Medicare & Medi-Cal and Accredited by the Joint Commission
St. Joseph Home Care Network offers very specialized services for the community’s adult population who require intermittent care in their home for a variety of needs.
Home Health Team
Our team is made up of experienced, certified and licensed staff who work together to provide knowledgeable and comprehensive care. They include:
- Registered Nurses & Licensed Vocational Nurses - Provide clinical care in the comfort of your home.
- Wound Care Specialists - Specially trained nurses work with your physicians to heal and care for your wounds.
- Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists & Speech Therapists - Provide clinical care in the comfort of your home.
- Medical Social Worker - Social workers are available to meet the psychosocial needs of our patients and work in conjunction with the rest of the team to assure that all aspects of care are addressed.
- Certified Home Health Aides - Make bath visits and provide personal care to assist with activities of daily living, all under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or Physical Therapist.
- Certified Home Health Aide
- Medical Social Worker
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Skilled Nursing
- Speech Therapy
- Wound Care Management
Receive Home Health Care
Examples of patients receiving home health care include those who are home bound and who have, or have had:
- A recent hospitalization
- Outpatient surgery
- A temporary or long-term disability
- A chronic illness
- The problems of aging
- Special needs
Home Health makes it possible for patients to receive quality, personalized care in their home environment. You can get help with everything from skilled nursing to rehabilitation therapies.
For patients of all ages, St. Joseph Home Care Network is dedicated to taking care of your medical needs. No matter if you are healing from surgery or have an ongoing condition and need routine health care, we are committed to providing exceptional care in the comfort of your home.
- Advance Care Planning
- Billing, Payments & Insurance
- Community Resources
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
Eligibility for Home Health services is dependent on your doctor's order and your insurance provider. Our intake department can help you determine eligibility. Call us today at 866-781-6774.
For patients who have insurance, the coverage will vary depending on each individual plan. For patients who have Medicare or Medi-Cal, coordination of benefits is arranged through our agency. We will happily assist you with all insurance verification and authorization.
Like the early Sisters of St. Joseph who went into the community to meet the needs of the people they served, our home care services reach out to our community to care for our dear neighbors. This mission is not possible without the partnerships we share with the physicians we are privileged to work with.
We value the relationships we have developed with our care providers. These resources are available to assist you in the work that you do in caring for patients in the communities we serve. If you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at 707-206-9124 and ask to speak to the Director.
Did you know you can make your own referral? Referrals can also come from hospitals, physicians, insurance case managers and families. For more information or to initiate the referral process, please call 866-781-6774.
Making a referral for you, a family member or other loved ones is as simple as filling out the form below. Someone will respond to your referral to discuss the care needed and offer next steps to receiving care.
Your donation makes it possible for many of the ill and disabled residents of your community to continue receiving home health services, regardless of their ability to pay.
To make a donation to St. Joseph Home Care Network, please choose 'St. Joseph Home Care" in the "In Support of" field to indicate that you would like your donation to go to St. Joseph Home Care.
For further assistance, please contact our office at:
- Greater Sonoma County
441 College Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95401. T: 707-206-9124
- Queen of the Valley - Napa County
980 Trancas St., Suite 9, Napa, CA 94558. T: 707-257-4124
- Humboldt County
2127 Harrison Ave., Suite 3, Eureka, CA 95501. T: 707-443-9332
Thank you for your charitable contribution that allows us to continue the mission of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange.
For more information about our service offerings or need further assistance, please contact our office at: