- Certified Home Health Aide
- Medical Social Worker
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Skilled Nursing
- Speech Therapy
- Wound Care Management
Home Health Aides assist with personal care in a dignified and respectful manner. They are also able to assist with exercise programs that have been created by the physicians and therapists.
- Provide assistance with personal care and exercise programs
Social Workers are proficient at looking at a patient’s entire situation and determining whether or not there is help in the community that the patient is able to tap into.
- Social Workers are community outreach experts
- Social Workers can provide assistance to patients and/or family to access available community resources and financial assistance
Occupational Therapists are experts in assisting patients to recover their independence in activities of daily living which may include the addition and training in using adaptive equipment.
- Teach techniques to promote independence in activities of daily living
- Teach regarding the use of safety and adaptive equipment (wheelchairs, walker, canes, beside commodes, shower bench, etc.)
Physical Therapists work along with your physician to create custom treatment plans to optimize your healing process at home.
- Develop and support home exercise programs in accordance with physician’s orders and tailored to your needs
- Reduce or eliminate pain; improve your mobility
- Assist in recovering from a stroke
- Improve balance and prevent falls
- Home safety instruction
Home health nurses work with your physician to develop a custom care plan to meet your specific needs. They care for an array of patients with various conditions and have knowledge and expertise in multiple areas. They provide hands-on care and educate patients and family on care and prevention of future episodes. They provide direction and supervision to Licensed Vocational Nurses who may participate in your care plan.
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Teaching and Training
- Disease Management
- Medication Management
- Wound Care / Wound Management
- WOCN Services
- Infusion Therapy
Speech Therapists are experts in the areas of speech, voice, language, cognitive and swallowing assessment and rehabilitation.
- Create individual programs for communication and swallowing difficulties
- Speech therapy benefits individuals who have suffered neurological damage due to a stroke, trauma, accident or infection, or neurological disorders