Providence Bridgeport Dermatology
Providence Medical Group Dermatology has served the Portland Metro Area for more than 15 years, providing a full range of services to keep skin healthy and to treat conditions affecting the skin, hair and nails. Our board-certified dermatologists are conveniently located at four locations throughout the Portland metro area. With expertise spanning a vast array of conditions, they are expert diagnosticians who are highly trained in advanced treatment methods, techniques and highest standards of care.
Most important is our partnership with you – our patient. You are a valued member of our health care team, and we want to be sure that you have the information you need to make the best possible health decisions for your health and lifestyle. We strive to provide the most comprehensive and compassionate care for you and your family members and are honored to be partners in the health and care of your skin.
Our state-of-the-art clinic offers a full range of medical, surgical and cosmetic treatment options.
- Botox treatment for hyperhidrosis
- Narrowband UVB phototherapy for psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema and dermatitis
- Photodynamic therapy for sun-damaged skin and precancerous lesions
- Removal of moles, cysts, lipomas and other benign skin growths
- Skin cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Skin examination
- Cosmetic Botox treatment
- Cosmetic treatment for facial lines and volume loss