Our team of physicians are experts in hematologic malignancies including Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphomas, leukemia, myeloma, and the myelodysplastic syndromes. We use a team approach to care because we know you’ll benefit most when you have the knowledge of many different specialists guiding your treatment.
- Breakthrough research and clinical trials through the Earle A. Chiles Research Institute
- Expert care from our hematology and oncology specialists, oncology nurses, radiation oncologists, pathologists, genetic-risk experts, oncology social workers, integrative medicine providers, nutrition specialists, clinical trials nurses, medical assistants and others
- Cellular therapies that use your immune system to fight cancer with both FDA-approved treatments and clinical trials
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplant Program offers treatment for a broad range of diseases
- Compassionate support through every step of your care and follow-up
The Hematologic Malignancy Program at Providence Cancer Institute cares for people with various types of cancer and blood disorders.
- Acute Leukemias
- Chronic Leukemias
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Non-cancerous blood disorders