Surgery can be overwhelming. But at the Providence Newberg Medical Center, our surgical services team is here for you at every step – from your first appointment to your last follow-up visit. We offer innovative treatments and surgical techniques to help you get the care you need.
No matter the type of surgery or how long you stay at the hospital, we treat your condition and help you heal. So you can get back to what you enjoy.
Our team includes anesthesiologists, general plastic and orthopedic surgeons, obstetricians and gynecologists, ophthalmologists, otolaryngologists and urologists.
Together, we treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Bladder and kidney stones
- Bone, muscle and joint conditions
- Brain and nervous system conditions
- Breast lumps and other breast conditions
- Ear, nose and throat disorders (chronic sinusitis)
- Eye conditions (cataracts, glaucoma, retinal detachment, vitreoretinal diseases)
- Gastrointestinal disorders (anal abscess, anal fistula and anal fissure; bowel incontinence, colorectal cancer and polyps, Crohn’s disease, diverticulitis, gallbladder disorders, inflammatory bowel disease, rectal prolapse, ulcerative colitis)
- Heart, chests and lung conditions
- Thyroid nodules
- Urologic conditions (erectile dysfunction, pelvic floor dysfunction, prostate disorders, urinary tract disorders)
- Varicose veins and vascular conditions
We offer surgeon-guided, robotic-assisted surgeries and other minimally invasive techniques that can make your recovery faster and easier. Our services and treatments include:
- Adrenal surgery
- Cancer surgery
- Colorectal cancer screenings
- Colorectal surgery
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- General surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Obstetric and gynecological surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Surgical eye care
- Surgical urology
To ensure you get the best care, we ask you to share facts about your health and medical history. We also provide resources so you can prepare for surgery.
- Adult pre-surgery health status form
- Pediatric pre-surgery health status form
- Personal medication form
- Pre-register for surgery
Take steps to ensure a good surgery experience:
At Providence Surgical Services, we want you to feel confident and prepared for your surgery. We have several resources to help answer all your questions.
- Assessing and controlling pain
- Colon or rectal surgery video
- Five simple things you can do to prevent infection
- Outpatient surgery guidelines
- Preparing for colon or rectal surgery
- Preparing for gynecologic surgery
- Speak up and help prevent medical errors
- Surgical services patient safety guide
- Total joint program: Hip, knee or shoulder replacement patient guide
Find a Doctor
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.