For people in the Oregon City and West Linn area, the Providence Rehabilitation team commits to supporting your health and wellness. We provide clinical excellence through best practices and compassionate, connected care. As your care team, we work in partnership with you to empower you to reach shared goals.
- Balance and vestibular therapy
- Amputation therapy
- Hand therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Pelvic health – female continence therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Sports therapy
- TMJ therapy
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Multiple trauma
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Cerebrovascular accidents
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Muscular dystrophy
- Orthopedic conditions and disorders
In order to make the most of your sessions, we ask that you wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing. Exercise clothing, such as sweats, T-shirts and shorts, is most appropriate.
Because you are the primary focus of our care, your active participation is essential to a successful rehabilitation program. The following guidelines are highly recommended to enhance the achievement of your goals.
- Follow through with any prescribed home exercise programs
- Report any significant changes in symptoms, medications and function
- Keep all scheduled appointments
- Arrive on time to all appointments to provide maximum time with your therapist
Find a Doctor
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.