Bariatric Wellness Center
Bariatric Wellness Center
More energy. Better health. Greater well-being.
There’s so much to gain from losing the weight. We can help you achieve it. The Bariatric Wellness Center offers comprehensive surgical and non-surgical weight loss programs tailored to your personal health, goals and preferences. Our positive approach to weight loss is holistic, which means that we provide ongoing physical, nutritional, emotional and spiritual support to help you realize the health gains you deserve.
According to guidelines established by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), you may be a candidate for bariatric surgery if at least one of these applies to you:
- You weigh 100 or more pounds over ideal body weight
- Your body mass index (BMI) is greater than 40, or greater than 35 if you also have a serious weight-related health condition such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, sleep apnea or hypertension
- You have weight-related problems and restrictions in mobility, work and performance of family responsibilities
Know Your BMI
This tool is for adults and is not intended to replace evaluation by a healthcare professional.
The Bariatric Wellness Center is proud to achieve comprehensive accreditation from the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program®
This accreditation means our center has demonstrated an uncompromising commitment to quality that has earned the confidence, respect, and trust of patients making a lifetime commitment to healthier living.
We are devoted to providing high-quality care that meets the needs of every patient.
Whether you choose a surgical or non-surgical weight loss program, you’ll receive education, nutritional guidance, counseling and lifelong follow-up support. Our services include:
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Gastric banding (lap band)
- Vertical sleeve gastrectomy
- Roux-en-Y gastric bypass
- Body contouring
- Revisional procedures
- Medically supervised weight management programs
- Personalized exercise programs
- Consultation with registered dieticians
- Counseling with psychologists who specialize in weight loss
- Support groups before and after surgery
Most insurance plans accepted.
Each of the bariatric professionals and specialists on your team understands the challenges of unhealthy weight. We work with you to make sure your weight loss program is comfortable, efficient and tailored to your needs. Our core team includes:
- Bariatric surgical specialists
- Registered nurses
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician assistants
You are one step closer on your journey to weight loss. To be prepared for what’s to come, all bariatric surgery patients are required to attend two support groups prior to surgery. Viewing this video series will count as attendance at one support group.