Call 844-714-7768 or complete our online form to request an appointment with our expert spine care team.
At Providence Saint John’s Health Center, back support means more than performing procedures.
It means treating you with the dignity you deserve and providing you with comprehensive spinal care. It means connecting you with a team of experts – from neurologic and orthopedic surgeons, rehabilitation specialist, exercise therapists and pain experts – who understand the impact that back pain has on your life.
Our team is dedicated to helping you restore function. We are committed to providing you with the right spinal care, including minimally-invasive approaches, corrective surgical procedures and the latest conservative healing and rehabilitation practices. Our goal is to make your journey back to wellness a pleasant one – because back support means more here.
Call us or complete our online form to request an appointment with our expert spine care team.
Spine services include preventive and diagnostic services along with treatments for specific spinal conditions, including:
- Osteoporosis and resultant spinal fractures
- Low back pain
- Herniated disk
- Degenerative disk disease
- Myelopathy, spinal cord dysfunction due to compression in the neck
- Spinal curvature - scoliosis/kyphosis/deformities
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal compression
Providence Saint John’s uses cutting-edge technology for diagnosis and treatment, such as the latest Zeiss microscope, to enhance our visual precision during surgery. We offer specialized care for a multitude of spinal and peripheral nerve disorders with the goal of giving patients mobility and eliminating pain. Our surgeons have access to the latest innovative medical devices, along with spinal navigation software, so we are able to select the best options for our patients.
- Laminotomy (cervical & lumbar)
- Anterior interbody fusion via lateral approach (XLIF)
- Minimally invasive fusion
- Artificial disk
- Interlaminar stabilization
- Interspinous fusion
- Body braces
- Physical therapy
- Water therapy
- Chiropractic care
- Yoga/Pilates/core restoration
- Spinal exercise program
- Electrical stimulation of spinal cord and nerves
- Psychological support/counseling