In order to better serve the community, St. Mary Medical Center offers Bridges Family Resource Center, a welcoming place designed to help families by offering various services and activities to respond to their needs and goals for their health and well-being.
Bridges Family Resource Center offers well-being services such as mental health counseling, nutrition consultations, access and referral to basic needs and community resources.
Our bilingual staff, speaking English and Spanish, provides services including:
- Information and referrals
- Parenting education and support
- Counseling (Individual, Couples & Family)
- Interpretation assistance
- Non-emergency transportation