Whether through treatment counseling, insurance education or healthcare guidance, St. Mary offers different health and wellness resources dedicated to helping California seniors stay healthy and independent.
Senior Select Program
Our senior care includes a wide range of aids and services at a free to low cost, all provided by the.
Senior Select is a free, exclusive membership program of St. Mary High Desert Medical Group for anyone 50 years of age and older. Members benefit from services such as:
- Health education classes
- Exercise classes
- Health screenings
- Social events
To join the Senior Select program, print and fill out our application, and mail it to:
Attn: Senior Select
St. Mary High Desert Medical Group
19333 Bear Valley Road Ste. 103
Apple Valley, CA 92308
By collaborating and partnering with our elderly patients, our resources address the medical and personal needs of each patient. The following are a list of comprehensive online resources designed specifically to maximize the lives of our senior patients.
- National Institutes of Health Senior Health Guide
- This is an online guide to help seniors talk to their doctor about their care and treatment.
- Understanding Medicare Classes
- Classes to help you understand your benefits as a Medicare recipient.
- National Council on Aging (NCOA) Benefits Check Up
- Find resources to help pay for prescription drugs, health care, utilities and other basic needs.
- Southern California Senior Resources
- Licensed by the California Department of Health Services, this website can assist you in finding Assisted living, dementia care, nursing and care homes.