The Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Staff and Allied Health Professionals website offers practitioners access to current events, policies, bylaws and other resources of interest. We welcome your feedback.
Since 1973, Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center, recognized for its award-winning care, has provided inpatient, outpatient and emergency care for our San Fernando Valley communities. Our specialized services include orthopedics and oncology, as well as our heart and vascular care, with the only certified carotid stenting program in the area.
For assistance, please contact us at:
Debbie Miller, CPMSM, Director Medical Staff Services
Regulatory Compliance, Medical Staff Bylaws/Rules and Regulations/Policies and Procedures, Medical Executive Committee, Physician’s Well-Being Committee, Radiation Safety Committee, Bylaws Committee, Nominating Committee
Charinna Avelino, CPMSM, CPCS, Manager, Medical Staff Services
New applications, Emergency Call Panel, Medical Staff Office oversight
Dori Jasso, Medical Staff Coordinator
Department of Surgery, Surgery Peer Review Committee, Multi-Disciplinary Peer Review Committee, Cardiology Division, Cardiology Peer Review, Department of Pediatrics, Pediatric Peer Review, Utilization Review Committee
Cathleen Hagins, CPMSM, CPCS, Medical Staff Coordinator
Department of Medicine, Medicine Peer Review, Emergency Medicine Division, Performance Improvement Committee, Department of OB/GYN, OB/GYN Peer Review, Infection Control Committee, Patient Review and Coordination Committee
Noel Fagfoomsintu, Credentials Coordinator
Reappointments, Credentials Committee, Interdisciplinary Peer Review Committee, Expirables, CME program attendance/coordination assistant
Medical Executive Committee
- Chief of Staff: Jeremy Shapiro, M.D.
- Vice Chief of Staff: Charles Headrick, M.D.
- Secretary/Treasurer: Arash Nourparvar, M.D.
- Immediate Past Chief of Staff: Richard Shapiro, M.D.
- Chief of Medicine: Alan Fozailoff, M.D.
- Vice Chief of Medicine: Shahin Delkhah, M.D.
- Chief of OB/GYN: Gil Bender, M.D.
- Vice Chief of OB/GYN: Frederick Kohn, M.D.
- Chief of Pediatrics: Angelee Reiner, M.D.
- Vice Chief of Pediatrics: Daniel Bruckner, M.D.
- Chief of Surgery: Greg Khounganian, M.D.
- Vice Chief of Surgery: Marc Cohen, M.D.
- Chair, Anesthesiology Division: Amgad Elsibai, M.D.
- Chief of Radiology: David Brousseau, M.D.
- Chair, Emergency Medicine Division: Eric Snyder, M.D.
- Chair, Pathology Division: Bryan Lin, M.D.
- Chair, Cardiology Division: Marc Ehrich, M.D.
- Chief Executive: Dale Surowitz
- Chief Medical Officer: Howard Davis, M.D.
- Director, Medical Staff Services: Debbie Miller
Providence Health & Services is proud of its history of partnering with physicians to create centers of excellence for quality patient care. Since the Sisters of Providence founded this ministry more than 160 years ago, the spirit of collaboration between Providence and its physicians has always been one of our greatest strengths. Here in California, we are particularly proud of our efforts to make Providence an attractive environment in which to practice medicine. These efforts recognize that physicians are essential to living out our healing ministry. We offer opportunities for diverse clinical practices and leadership development, all guided by our Mission of service.
- American Medical Association
- American Medical Student Association
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- American College of Physicians
- American Association of Family Physicians
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- California Physician Directory
- Application for DEA Registrations
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- Medical Board of California
Affiliated medical groups
Find an opportunity
To learn more about practice and employment opportunities anywhere in our network of facilities, visit Physician opportunities.