Your breast health is personal. You stay on top of your screenings, but even proactive prevention can cause anxiety. It’s easy to understand why. Breast cancer is the second most common cancer among women in the United States, and nearly one in eight women will develop some form of breast cancer in their lifetime.
That's why it is vitally important for women to be proactive and get regular breast health care. Providence Breast Health, located in North Spokane on the Providence Holy Family campus, offers comprehensive breast services and breast cancer treatment for women and men of all ages. We want to make it easy for you to get the state-of-the-art care and services you need from our caring doctors and specialists.
Our team is committed to providing the highest quality breast care with the latest evidence-based treatments and leading-edge technology tailored to your personal needs, right here in Spokane.
Our comprehensive services begin with a breast care coordinator, who partners with you to answer your questions about breast health and offers breast cancer education and support. If your screenings show an issue, your breast health team is there for you every step of the way.
Our services include:
- Breast surgery
- Comprehensive breast cancer treatment
- Multidisciplinary collaboration among breast surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and plastic surgeons
- Tumor Board review to create a personalized treatment plan
- Breast cancer post-treatment surveillance and survivorship
- Evaluation and diagnosis of benign and malignant breast problems
- Coordination of diagnostic imaging and image-guided breast biopsy
- Breast cancer risk evaluation and genetic testing
- Preventative breast health
You may contact the Breast Health clinic yourself or be referred by any health care professional.
Breast cancer screenings and treatment are not something you should ever have to go through alone. Our knowledgeable, caring staff are here for you every step of the journey, from prevention to recovery.
Your care team will include a breast clinic nurse and breast patient coordinator who will answer your questions about breast health, offer education and support, help you navigate through your health care options, and ensure you have all the resources available to help you make informed decisions.
Your breast health team will provide you with the support and education you need throughout your medical and surgical care.
Support services offered include:
- Work closely with you, your doctor and other members of your medical team
- Provide answers to questions about breast health and disease
- Provide instruction on breast self-exams
- Assist in coordinating screening mammograms and other diagnostic tests
- Provide education about breast cancer, diagnosis, surgery and treatment options
- Provide emotional and educational support
- Provide information on support groups
- Assist with a referral to a primary care physician, if needed
- Provide dietician services
- Provide financial counseling and social work services if needed
Make Providence’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more
Send download link to my phone: