Providence Clarkston Cardiology
Since 2005, Providence Heart Institute has had a local presence in the Lewis-Clark Valley connecting you to our heart specialists. This location provides a variety of cardiac care services including echos, stress testing, nuclear imaging services, holter monitoring, and device checks.
In addition, doctors specializing in congenital heart and liver and pancreas disease rotate through this clinic for follow-up appointments with patients.
- Providence Center for Congenital Heart Disease is an integrated program that provides cardiac care for patients with all types of congenital heart defects.
- Providence Liver & Pancreas Center provides clinical services and leading therapies for patients with cancerous or non-cancerous conditions of the liver, pancreas and biliary system.
Our heart specialists partner with local hospitals and your primary care provider to ensure your care is continuous and provided in the best care setting. And being connected to the Providence Heart Institute, you have access to the #1 heart care destination in the Inland Northwest.
Thank you for entrusting us with your health and well-being.
Our heart providers in Clarkston are part of a team of specialists and sub-specialists, ensuring you receive care where and when you need it. Providence Heart Institute in Spokane, provides the most comprehensive heart and vascular services than any other in the region.
We provide treatment for the following conditions:
- Angina / Chest Pain
- Aortic aneurysm
- Aortic disease
- Atrial fibrillation
- Cardiac arrest
- Carotid artery disease
- Congenital heart disease
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart Muscle Disease (Cardiomyopathy)
- Heart attack
- Heart disease
- Heart failure
- Structural heart disease
The Clarkston Heart Center provides ongoing follow-up care and a close connection to Providence Heart Institute at Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane. As a team of cardiovascular specialists, we work together to ensure you receive the necessary treatment and care.
- Cardiodiagnostic services
- Cardiac catheterization labs
- Cardiac surgery
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Interventional procedures
- 3D Echo
- Transcarotid Artery Revascularization (TCAR)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) - a minimally invasive surgical procedure used to replace a diseased and restricting aortic valve with a new valve
- Tilt Table
- Cardiovascular CT
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac MRI
- Cath Lab
- Electrocardiogram ECG or EKG
- Electrophysiology Test (EP)
- Endomyocardial Biopsy
- Holter Monitor
- Nuclear Studies
Find a Doctor
At Providence Clarkston Cardiology, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.
Providence Spokane Heart Institute
#1 Heart Care Destination in the Region
Providence Heart Institute in Spokane is nationally recognized as a center of excellence for pediatric and adult heart and vascular care. And as the only heart transplant and adult & teen congenital heart center in the region, our pioneering and integrated approach means you receive the best possible care.