Long-Term Skilled Nursing
Providence Marianwood offers long-term skilled nursing care in a beautiful, peaceful setting. Our goal is to provide quality of life and a loving home with meaningful relationships and activities for all who choose to live here. As a resident, you will find that we honor your individual choices and preferences and you will always be treated with dignity and respect. We will be attentive to your physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Our care teams will work with you in a personal, collaborative approach to care designed to enhance not only quality of care but just as importantly, quality of life. Our person-centered philosophy and daily practices focus on you as an individual.
We will get to know you as a person and honor your history. We will welcome you, your family and friends to be part of our community and to become part of our family.
Residents and patients are encouraged to personalize their living space with pictures, bedspreads and items of personal significance. We may have room for a favorite piece of furniture in your room. Please check with the Household Manager to determine if we can accommodate your request.
We have resident cats who also call Marianwood home and we welcome visiting pets. (Please check at the front desk for rules regarding visiting pets.)
Providence Marianwood will set up a trust account for any resident on request. We will set up a bank account and track interest, deposits and withdrawals, and provide a monthly statement of the account. Guardians and powers-of-attorney may access the account, as well as the resident. Please see the receptionist in the front lobby during regular business hours for new account information.
- Room and board
- Cable TV and phone
- Personal laundry
- 24-hour nursing care and supervision
- Interdisciplinary care plan
- Social services
- Spiritual care
- Therapeutic recreation activities
- Specialized nursing care
- Pharmacist’s medication review
- Administration of medications
- Personal needs and toiletries
- Three meals and snacks, tasty and nutritious food
- Dietitians on staff, special diets accommodated
- Daily housekeeping and linen service
- Free parking and generous visiting hours
- Pharmaceutical services
- Visiting dentist
- Visiting optometrist
- Visiting podiatrist
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech pathologists
- Restorative services
- Palliative care
- Mental health services
- Prescribed medications
- Oxygen therapy and equipment
- X-Ray and laboratory tests
- Durable medical equipment
- Physician, podiatry, dental and optometry visits
- Beauty and barber services
- Massage therapy
- Specialized medical supplies