Find out how to reduce your risk of heart disease.
Call 833-512-2550 or submit a contact form to find out more or schedule an appointment.
Providence Spokane Cardiology
Providence Spokane Cardiology
Providence Spokane Cardiology is a patient-focused organization dedicated to providing the best outcomes for heart patients not only in Spokane, but throughout the Pacific Northwest.
As part of the Providence Heart Institute – one of the nation’s most advanced centers for cardiovascular care – there is no other heart program in the region where you can receive a mechanical heart implant, heart transplant or robotic surgery, plus all the routine heart care and necessary procedures you would expect of a world-class heart hospital.
Pioneering heart care for decades at Sacred Heart Medical Center, the multidisciplinary team includes cardiovascular surgeons, vascular surgeons, cardiologists and advanced heart care professionals. Providing world-class care for each of our patients, our goal is always to provide innovative, timely, compassionate care.
From general cardiology to heart failure and transplant – and everything in between -- we have the largest, most comprehensive cardiovascular team in the region:
- General Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Imaging
We also provide access to specialty cardiology programs and clinics including:
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFIB)
- Heart Valve (TAVR)
- Women’s Heart
- Implantable Cardiac Device (ICD)
As part of the Providence Heart Institute, we partner with other Providence providers to who specialize in the following:
- Advanced Heart Failure, VAD & Transplant
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Congenital Heart Surgery
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation
We work closely with our subspecialists to ensure you receive the care you need from cardiovascular experts you can trust. And with multiple locations across the region, our cardiologists care for patients in our outpatient heart clinics, in our hospitals and through telemedicine – it’s care for you when and where you need us.
Our superior clinical outcomes and caring team of cardiovascular experts make Providence a clear choice for both routine and complex heart care for a wide range of cardiovascular conditions and diseases.
- Advanced heart failure
- Angina / Chest Pain
- Aortic aneurysm
- Aortic disease
- Atrial fibrillation
- Cardiac Amyloidosis
- Cardiac arrest
- Carotid artery disease
- Congenital heart disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack
- Heart disease
- Heart failure
- Heart infection (Endocarditis)
- Heart murmurs
- Heart muscle disease (Cardiomyopathy)
- Heart valve problems and disease
- Peripheral artery disease
- Structural heart disease
Our board-certified staff will recommend a personalized treatment plan and help you learn how to best manage your heart health.
Our general cardiologists, interventional cardiologists, electrophysiologists, cardiac surgeons, advanced practice providers, nurses and technicians work closely as a team to provide complete care for patients and their families.
- Aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Heart valve repair or replacement / Valvuloplasty
- Left atrial appendage occlusion (LAAO)
- Minimally-invasive, robotic-assisted surgery
- Mitral valve repair or replacement
- Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair (TEVAR)
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair (TMVR)
- Tricuspid valve repair or replacement
- Robot-assisted mitral valve repair
- Maze procedure
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) closure
- Patient ductus arteriosis closure (PDA)
- Patient foramen ovale closure (PFO)
- Carotid stents
- Implantable cardio defibrillator (ICD)
- Ablation – pulmonary vein isolation, radiofrequency catheter ablation, cryoblation
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy
- Chronic total occlusion (CTO)
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
- Coronary atherectomy
- Coronary stents
- Cardiac catheterization labs
- Cardiovascular CT
- CT Angiography
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac MRI
- Carotid ultrasonagraphy
- Cath Lab
- Congenital cardiology assessments
- Diagnostic heart catheterization
- Doppler ultrasound
- Electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG)
- Endomyocardial Biopsy
- Exercise stress test / treadmill stress test
- Electrophysiology study
- Event recorder
- Fraction flow reserve
- Holter Monitor
- Implantable loop recorder
- Nuclear scans / Nuclear cardiology
- Stress test
Located on the Sacred Heart Medical Center campus, the Spokane Heart Institute has a dedicated parking structure with convenient access to our offices.
Please park in the Providence Heart Institute parking structure with entrances on 6th and 7th Avenue between Division and Browne Streets. To help ease your way, please avoid parking on the south side of Sacred Heart Hospital.
If you are visiting us for the first time, please consider printing out these documents and having them ready at check in. We also encourage you to bring your medications with you to the first appointment.
Sacred Heart and its heart programs are consistently recognized by national organizations for its safety, ratings and advanced cardiac care. U.S. News & World Report recognized us as a High Performing Hospital for the following heart and vascular procedures and conditions: Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair, Aortic Valve Surgery (AVR), Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Attack, Heart Bypass Surgery, and TAVR. In addition, Healthgrades recognized Sacred Heart with the Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award.
Providence Spokane Heart Institute
#1 Heart Care Destination in the Region
Providence Heart Institute in Spokane is nationally recognized as a center of excellence for pediatric and adult heart and vascular care. And as the only heart transplant and adult & teen congenital heart center in the region, our pioneering and integrated approach means you receive the best possible care.