Breast Cancer Care
When you’re a patient at Providence, we don't just treat your breast cancer – we treat you. We use the most advanced treatments to create a highly personalized care plan. We also support you and your loved ones with a full range of services throughout your entire cancer journey. The result is effective, whole-person care for your body, mind and spirit.
Why Choose Us for Breast Cancer Care?
At Providence, we see the life in you. We know how important family celebrations and special occasions can be. Together let’s finish cancer so you don’t have to miss any of these moments.
About Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is a cancer that forms in the cells of breast tissue. It is more common in women, but men can get breast cancer too. The expert oncology teams at Providence use the most effective therapies to treat patients with every type of breast cancer and its related conditions, including:
- Lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS)
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS)
- Invasive breast cancer
- High-risk breast program
Start Your Cancer Care Journey Now
Diagnostic tools help our cancer clinicians determine which therapies will work best for each patient, based on many factors like cancer type and the genetic or molecular profile of the tumor. Your doctors will use multiple advanced diagnostic and prognostic tools to help them design your individualized treatment plan. Depending on your case, this may include one or more of the following:
We are proud to see our dedication to our cancer patients recognized by some of the most well-respected programs and institutions in the United States. Several of our Providence locations have achieved the following accreditations:
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) Accreditation – National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Accreditation Program for Excellence (APEx) – American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) ®
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Commission on Cancer (CoC) Accreditation – American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Integrated Network Cancer Program (INCP) – American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Center (NAPBC) – American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI) Certification – American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Meet the Team
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.
Find Clinical Trials
Are you looking for a clinical trial for yourself or for a patient? We’d love to help you find one!