Video visits don't require an appointment - see a provider now with ExpressCare Virtual.
If we determine a different visit is needed, you will not be charged for the video visit and we will help you locate a more appropriate place to receive care. ExpressCare Virtual video visits are available for non-urgent matters for children ages 18 months or older and for breastfeeding support.
Walk-in or schedule a same-day appointment for children ages 18 months and older for these conditions:
- Cold and flu symptom
- Cough, congestion and asthma
- Ear, nose and throat issue
- Sports physical
- Eye irritation
- Skin problem
- Small cuts (stitches)
Walk-in visits for same-day care for newborns, children and teens for these conditions:
- Illness (sore throats, earaches, cough, stomach pain, flu, etc.)
- Minor burns
- Objects stuck in nose, ear, skin, or swallowed
- Minor injuries
- Concussions without long blackout time or repeated vomiting
- Minor cuts or lacerations (stitches)
- Sprains or strains
- Broken bones without severe pain or deformity
Symptoms or injuries that pose a serious threat to your child’s health should be seen in the ER. Our Children’s ER is equipped, staffed and designed for newborns, children and teens.
- Fevers associated with excessive sleepiness, difficulty breathing or rash
- Broken bones with deformity or severe pain
- Confusion or unusual behavior
- Loss of consciousness
- Difficulty speaking or breathing
- Eating, drinking or exposure to poison
- Vomiting and diarrhea with concern for dehydration
Make Providence’s app your personalized connection to your health. Schedule appointments, conduct virtual visits, message your doctor, view health records, and more. Learn more about our app.
Download the Providence App now.
Scan this QR code with your smartphone.