When you’re a patient at Providence, we help you feel better today and reduce your risk of more serious disease tomorrow. We work with you to create a personalized plan to monitor and treat your arrhythmia. This plan includes everything from diagnosis and treatment to the post-care support you need to feel your best. The result is compassionate, whole-person care for your body, mind and spirit.
Why Choose Us for Arrhythmia Care?
At Providence, we see the life in you. We are committed to making a positive difference in every life we touch.
Your heart care team uses many different methods to find out which therapies work best for you. They look at your symptoms, other medical conditions and overall health. They also use the most advanced diagnostics to evaluate your condition. Depending on your case, this may include one or more of the following:
- Blood test
- Chest X-ray
- Congenital cardiology assessments
- CT imaging
- Diagnostic heart catheterization
- Electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG)
- Electrophysiology study
- Event recorder
- Exercise stress test/treadmill stress test
- Implantable loop recorder
- MRI (cardiac)
- Nuclear stress test/myocardial perfusion imaging
- PET scan
- Pharmacological stress test
- Remote monitoring/Holter monitoring
- Tilt table test
- Transesophageal echocardiogram (TEE)
Meet the Team
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.