CME and CEU Resources
Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC)
Course Curriculum - Providence St. Joseph Health is a member of CAPC. As a member institution, all of our staff have 100% access to essential tools, training and technical assistance for frontline clinicians.
- Go to CAPC.org and click on the Create an Account button in the upper right hand corner
- Select the name of the PSJH ministry where you are employed from the drop-down
- Enter your PSJH work email and create a password
- Answer all questions
- Continue to CAPC Central (where membership resources are located)
Contains over 170 continuing education modules. Sign up for an account and the system will track completed modules and provide certificates of completion. Accredited by ANCC and IACET.
Clinical Key Elsevier
Get instructions on registering and accessing Clinical Key CME and CEUs.
As part of our Institutional subscription to JAMA Network journals, caregivers can participate in 10 CME activities per year free of charge.
- While on hospital campus visit https://jamanetwork.com/ click ‘Sign In’ at the top right of page and choose ‘Create an Account’.
- Enter your email (can use a personal one) and check your inbox for instructions from email@example.com. Complete your profile.
- Once your profile is complete you will be automatically logged in, click the ‘JN Learning / CME’ tab and you will see “10 free JN Learning activities” at the top of page.
- Once you have created your JAMA Network account you don’t need to be on hospital campus to log in and earn CME.
Sign up for an account and get practical evidence-based information on using natural medicines for specific conditions and other topics. Each course and report provides accredited continuing education (CE/CME) for physicians, pharmacists, NPs, PAs, and RDs, unless otherwise noted.
Visit The Learning Center Intranet site for additional instructions on UpToDate CME.