Scheduling, entrance changes, and important patient information
As part of Providence's response to COVID-19, entry to the Providence Alaska Medical Center has been restructured for patient and caregiver safety. Patient access is limited to the first floor doors.
Alternate entrance to Providence Imaging Center
- Convenient parking is available in the open lot north of Providence as well as in the free parking garage, at the corner of Wellness St. and Health Drive.
- Handicap parking is conveniently located on Level 1 of the parking garage, along the wall just past the door.
- This is a wheelchair accessible entrance, and assistance is available for patients with special needs.
Avoid scheduling delays
To avoid longer than average wait times on the telephone when scheduling an appointment, we provide these online alternatives:
- For Screening Mammograms, you can now schedule through MyChart.
- For other procedures, please use our online form. A Scheduler will contact you as soon as possible to schedule your appointment.
Additional requirement for all patients
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, have traveled outside of Alaska recently, or have any other respiratory issue, please let us know upon arrival.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times pursuant to Municipality of Anchorage mandate.
- One person may accompany you in the building, if that person is essential to your plan of care for the day. Visitor requirements may chance pending positive COVID rates. Ask the scheduler for current rules.
- Mammography Release Form
- Medical Records Release Form
- Outside Films Release Form
- Request for Financial Assistance