Schedule an appointment
Alternate entrance to Providence Imaging Center
As part of Providence's response to COVID-19, entry to the Providence Alaska Medical Center has been restructured for patient and caregiver safety. Patient access is limited to the first floor doors.
- Convenient parking is available in the open lot north of Providence as well as in the free parking garage, at the corner of Wellness St. and Health Drive.
- Handicap parking is conveniently located on Level 1 of the parking garage, along the wall just past the door.
- This is a wheelchair accessible entrance, and assistance is available for patients with special needs.
Additional requirements for all patients
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, have traveled outside of Alaska recently, or have any other respiratory issue, please call 907-212-3151 before your appointment
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- One person may accompany you in the building, if that person is essential to your plan of care for the day. Visitor requirements may change pending positive COVID rates. View additional Providence Alaska guidelines.
- Mammography Release Form
- Medical Records Release Form
- Outside Films Release Form
- Request for Financial Assistance
Procedure prep instructions