You shouldn’t have to travel far to receive quality care. That’s why we offer outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy for patients of all ages in one location. Our staff has years of experience and they use proven rehabilitation methods to deliver the best care.
We work closely with your doctor and our entire rehabilitation team to improve patient results, so you can return to your everyday activities and regain your independence in as few visits as possible.
We help patients recover from many orthopedic and neurological conditions. Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Carpal tunnel
- Chronic pain
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Sports injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
Our team strives to provide the best care possible so you can recover quickly without having to travel outside of Seward for treatment. We are honored to serve the Seward area by providing services you can’t find nearby. This includes speech-language pathologists and a complete pediatric rehabilitation program that offers physical, occupational and speech therapies.
Our services include:
- Cognitive rehabilitation
- Dementia therapy
- Hand therapy and custom splinting
- Home safety evaluations and equipment recommendations
- Lymphedema management
- Manual therapy
- Memory strategies
- Neurological rehabilitation for stroke, concussion and traumatic brain injuries
- Nutritional counseling
- Orthotic braces
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Pelvic floor physical therapy
- Postural and body mechanics training
- Pre and postoperative physical therapy
- Sports medicine physical therapy
- Swallowing management (aspiration and pneumonia prevention)
- Vestibular rehabilitation therapy
- Visual-motor and perception assessments
- Voice therapy
- Workers’ compensation for physical therapy
- Wound care
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment. This will give you enough time to check in with the front desk and complete the new patient paperwork before your appointment begins. Patients who are coming for occupational therapy or physical therapy should dress in casual, loose-fitting clothing.
We encourage you to ask your therapist questions during and after your rehabilitation session. You’ll also be given a summary at the end of each appointment that explains the treatment you received and the next steps in your therapy.
If needed, we can help you find transportation to and from your appointment.