Infections are common, and in most cases, your primary care provider can effectively treat them. But it’s possible to have a chronic, unusual or complicated infection that requires the care of doctors with special training and experience in fighting these illnesses. At Providence St. Elias Specialty Hospital, we specialize in treating all types of infections, whether they are bacterial, fungal, parasitic or viral.
Infections we treat include:
- Abdominal wound infections
- Active tuberculosis
- Complicated pre- and post-operative wound infections
- Infected decubitus ulcers
- MRSA infections
- VRE infections
Treatments are personalized to your needs. They may include:
- Contact and respiratory isolation
- IV therapy
- Negative pressure isolation
- Specialized antibiotic therapy
Find a Doctor
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.