Providence St. Joseph Medical Center wants to provide you with the tools needed to educate and increase your health awareness. I welcome you to explore our website anytime you need additional health care information. Please be sure to contact us if we can help you in any way.
- Joyce Dombrouski, MHA, RN, CPH, Chief Executive - Montana Service Area
- Kirk Bodlovic, Chief Operating Officer
- James McKay, MD, Chief Physician Executive
- Karen Myers, Chief Mission Officer
Senior Leadership Council
- Fran Albrecht, Chief Philanthropy Officer - Providence Montana Health Foundation
- Kelly G. Bagnell, MD, Chief of Staff - Providence St. Joseph Medical Center
- Carol Bensen, Chief Nursing Officer - St. Patrick Hospital
- Kirk Bodlovic, Chief Operating Officer - Montana Service Area
- Joyce Dombrouski, Chief Executive - Montana Service Area
- Samantha Hoogana, Director of Inpatient Nursing - St. Patrick Hospital
- Devin Huntley, Chief Operating Officer - Providence St. Joseph Medical Center
- Jani Huston, Executive Director Nursing, Chief Operating Officer – PMG
- Alex Jehle, MD, Division Chief - International Heart Institute
- Greg Lind, MD, Division Chief – Surgery
- Krissy Lowery, Director of Surgical Services & IHI - St. Patrick Hospital
- Thomas McGuire, Executive Director of Service Lines & Outreach - Montana Service Area
- James McKay, MD, Chief Physician Executive - Montana Service Area
- Karen Myers, Chief Mission Officer - Montana Service Area
- Stacy Rogge, Communications - External Affairs - Montana Service Area
- Laura Shelton, MD, Division Chief - Ambulatory Services
- Justin Stovall, Strategy & Business Development - Montana Service Area
- Claude Tonnerre, MD, Division Chief - Medicine
The Advisory Council oversees Providence St. Joseph Medical Center’s administration, operational objectives and maintenance of all facilities and provides guidance on decisions that impact health care at the hospital, clinics and retirement community.
The council is made up of volunteers, including community members, doctors and administrators, who donate time and expertise to ensure high-quality patient-focused health care is available to all citizens in the Mission Valley. They understand that successful, high-quality patient care is dependent on excellent employees, dedicated medical staff and caring volunteers, are proud of the strides that have been made at Providence St. Joseph Medical Center and look forward to the hospital continuing to provide excellent health care to the community.
- Kelly G Bagnell, MD, Chief of Staff
- Mary Martin, Polson Loaves and Fish Food Pantry Director
- Tracie McDonald, Salish Kootenai College Dean of Students
- Caryl Cox, PhD, Former Polson School Board Chairman, Advisory Council Chair
- Joyce Dombrouski, Chief Executive Montana Service Area
- Robert McDonald, Communication Director, Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes
- Tom DiGiallonardo, Polson School Superintendent
- Dermot O'Halloran, Senior Director, SKT Technology
- Shauna Rubel, Polson Branch Manager, Glacier Bank
- Brodie Moll, Polson City Commissioner
The Joint Commission sets the standards by which health care quality is measured in America and around the world.
To maintain and earn accreditation, a hospital undergoes an extensive on-site review by a select team of Joint Commission professionals such as administrators, physicians and nurses at least once every three years. The purpose of the review is to evaluate the hospital's performance in areas that affect patient care.
Through an assessment of a hospital’s processes and personal visits with its patients and staff, the hospital is evaluated and scored. Accreditation may then be awarded based on how well the hospital met Joint Commission standards.
If you feel your concerns have not been addressed or resolved by the hospital, you may contact the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations directly.
- Website: jointcommission.org
- Fax: 630-792-5636
- Mail: Office of Quality and Patient Safety
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181