Patients and Visitors
Thank you for choosing Healdsburg Hospital for your hospital care. We are pleased to assist you.
Let us know how we can help make your stay as pleasant as possible. It is very important that you notify your physicians and nurses of any and all medications, vitamins, minerals, herbal supplements and over-the-counter medications you are currently taking. This is for your safety.
At Healdsburg Hospital, we are committed to preventing the spread of germs and infection. A hand cleaner is placed outside every patient’s room. Please ask your family and friends to “wash” their hands before entering and leaving your room.
Visiting hours are from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Arrangements may be made to visit at any time. Please discuss with the nurses.
Healdsburg Hospital is a smoke-free campus. Smoking-cessation material is available if you choose. Nicotine replacement therapy is also available.
Healdsburg Hospital and its associated practitioners, facilities and programs take pride in caring for their community.
We are dedicated to your safety and have implemented the following changes in response to COVID-19:
- Screening stations are located at all entrances for all staff and vendors
- Universal masking for all staff and patients
- Visitors are allowed only briefly and must have prior clearance. Approved visitors must be checked-in by our screeners and be escorted where they need to go and then escorted back to the entrance upon departure. Visitors may not roam freely within the facility
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the facilities and at main entrances
- Exam rooms, lab stations and waiting rooms are disinfected after each use
- Special arrangements are made for patients expressing symptoms of COVID-19 to ensure the safety of everyone around them
Our hospital Patient Portal is a secure online website where you can access portions of your personal health information and interact with our facility. It provides you with a 24/7 connection to important clinical information and allows you to:
- Receive test results, including labs, radiology, and procedures
- Securely message your physician and care team
- View current health issues
- Track immunizations
- View a list of your medications
- View allergy information
- Manage personal information and delegate status and more.
- Our patient portal is designed to help you be a more informed and active partner in your healthcare with us and your care team.
Our Outpatient Portal facilitates better communication with your provider’s office by providing 24/7 access from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office.
- Manage you and your family’s important health information, including labs, medications, allergies and much more.
- Having access to this information puts YOU in control of your health.
healow is available to you on the phone or online when you need it. Manage your overall health and wellness goals on healow.
A secure app that helps you manage what’s important – the health of you and your family!
Welcome to the Healdsburg Hospital Patient Self-Service Payment Portal with WebView.
Healdsburg Hospital Patient Self-Service Payment Portal offers many benefits and conveniences for our patients including:
- One-time and recurring payment options through credit/debit card and ACH
- Flexible payment plan arrangements
- Ability to view transaction and billing statement history
- An electronic billing (eBill) opt-in option
This new payment portal will let patients have a clear picture of their financial obligations online and from any desktop, tablet or mobile device.
To pay online or set up a new account, please have the following items ready:
- Your hospital statement with your account number
- The name of the patient or guarantor
- Patient birthday
- A credit card or personal check.
Insurance plans are frequently added. Please call 707-431-6500 if you do not see your insurance plan listed or for any other questions.
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Partnership Health Plan
- Sutter Health
- United Healthcare
- Western Growers
- Western Health Advantage
- And others