The following is a list of frequently requested telephone numbers. If you can't find what you are looking for, please call the main switchboard at 707-546-3210. For patient names and room numbers, please contact the main switchboard for further assistance.
Our marketing and communications department is your point of contact for all media-related inquiries, patient condition reports, requests for interviews and permission to take photos or videos on any of our healthcare facility.
All media must request permission from the marketing and communications department before conducting interviews or taking photographs of staff, patients or visitors at an of our facilities. This includes visits for live stand-ups and b-roll on our campus.
Media will be escorted by the marketing and communications staff while on campus. A consent form, signed by the patient (or his/her legal representative) must be completed and signed before the interview, filming or photography takes place.
Call the Regional Transfer Center for help with patient transfers to Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, Petaluma Valley Hospital, Queen of the Valley Medical Center, St. Joseph Hospital, Eureka or Redwood Memorial Hospital.
Your one-stop Regional Transfer Center makes patient referrals for a wide array of diagnoses easier than ever before. One call puts you in touch with all you need to find a specialist and arrange for transport of patients quickly and easily.
- Your patients get the well-coordinated, expert care you expect and the support they’ll need to heal while staying close to their homes and families.
- Serving Northern California with same-day patient transfers 24-hours a day/seven days a week.
- We make regional patient transfers to Providence hospitals in Northern California easy.
- Our Regional Transfer Center is ready to serve you and your patients 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
You’ll receive a physician-to-physician consultation and a patient transfer decision rapidly. Thanks to the specialized capabilities of our sister hospitals, we can place most patients within our network. But, if we can’t we’ll make whatever arrangements that are necessary – even if it means finding a bed at a competing hospital.
When you call, we’ll need the following information:
- Your name
- Name of referring physician (if different) and/or hospital
- Your phone number
- Your patient’s name and date of birth
- Your patient’s working diagnosis
- Required specialty
- Requested unit (medical, surgical, ICU, telemetry)
- Requested facility
- Any isolation requirements
- Any supporting clinical information (vital signs, radiology, lab results, EKG results, etc.)
After your patient is accepted, we will:
- Arrange for your patient’s transportation – via ground/air ambulance or specialty transport, including transport for neonatal cases.
- Coordinate your patient’s bed placement.
- Transmit your patient’s medical records and paperwork from your hospital to ours.
- Provide access to Clinical Hub for referring physicians.