Medical Staff Services
Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
1111 Sonoma Avenue
Lower Level, Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Medical Staff Administration coordinates and provides credentialing services and other services in support of the Medical Staff organization. Our Medical Staff includes physicians (MD, DO), podiatrists, dentists, oral surgeons and clinical psychologists approved by the Board for medical staff membership.
Physician Leaders act on behalf of the Board to uphold the By-laws and Rules & Regulations of the Medical Staff.
Practitioners are Medical Staff members and Allied Health Professionals who provide services to patients for St. Joseph Health - Sonoma.
We have 800 physician partners contributing to the care of patients in our two hospitals, Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital and Petaluma Valley Hospital. As leaders in the medical field, our physicians utilize the very latest advances in treatment and technology to move each patient to the next stage of recovery swiftly.
About Our Physicians
- Physician Leaders act on behalf of the Board to uphold the By-laws and Rules & Regulations of the Medical Staff.
- 2018 – 2019 Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital Service Chairs
- 2017 – 2018 Petaluma Valley Hospital Department & Committee Chairs
- SRMH Physician ED Call Schedules are available through Amion. For technical assistance, visit their website. Contact Becky Hohe-Baker, Medical Staff Services, 707-547-5471, for additional information on access.
- Questions about Credentialing, Privileging, Initial and Reappointments, or Allied Health Professionals, call 707-547-5471.
- Questions about Medical Staff activities related to quality and patient care improvement, call 707-525-5300, ext. 6358.
To verify hospital affiliations please use one of the links below.
- Verification of Affiliation with Petaluma Valley Hospital.
If you need to obtain initial access, please contact our office.