We have a proud history of supporting and partnering with community organizations, nonprofits, schools, community groups, research-focused organizations and others to help foster health for a better world. We sponsor a select number of events and activities that resonate and reflect our organization’s mission, vision and strategic priorities. We welcome sponsorship requests that align with one or all.
We will consider sponsorships as budget allows that meet the following criteria:
- Corporations or events should be consistent with the Providence mission and values.
- Events or activities aligned with our core service lines or that have a particular emphasis on programs or services promoting or supporting mental health; homelessness; access to resources; health/healthful living; disease awareness/education; corporate citizenship (education/community advancement).
- Organization or event reaches families we serve
- Corporation or event must offer a significant valued-added role Providence can participate in/plan.
Corporation or event should be consistent with current Providence strategy and marketing objectives. Additionally, proposals are evaluated for:
- Sponsorships must deliver a strong ROI for Providence and positive brand exposure.
- Providence prefers to be the sole health organization or hospital sponsor.
- Ability to reach targeted audience and create value.
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- Youth and high school sporting events
- Religious activities, in whole or in part, for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine*
- Travel expenses
- Door prizes or raffles
- General operating expenses
- Political candidates or organizations
- Capital or equipment
- Film or documentary productions
- Memorials or endowments
- Matching gifts
*select cases may apply
Proposals will be evaluated based on how they meet the criteria listed above. Providence Northern California reviews proposals annually. Requests should be submitted by October 1 for the following year (for example, sponsorships requested for 2022 should be submitted by October 1, 2021). A member of our team will reach out to you should we have any questions.
Our team will reach out to you to let you know our decision, and, if the sponsorship is approved, determine how best to move forward.