We invest in the communities we serve and have a proud history of supporting organizations who share our vision of health for a better world. We sponsor a select number of events, programs and activities in Napa, Sonoma and Humboldt counties that meet criteria* that aligns with our strategic priorities.
We invite you to apply for support using the form below. Organizations are invited to submit 2024 sponsorship requests (via our form below) between January 1, 2024-March 31, 2024.
We will consider sponsorships, as budget allows, that are:
- Consistent with the Providence mission and values
- In alignment with our core service lines or that have a particular emphasis on:
- Aging issues
- Access to health care
- Health Equity/Racism/Discrimination
- Housing instability/Homelessness
- Mental health/Substance use disorders
- A significant valued-added role Providence can participate in or plan
- Located in counties our hospitals are located in and reach families we serve
Additionally, proposals are evaluated for:
- The visibility given to Providence and positive brand exposure (we prefer to be the sole health organization or hospital sponsor)
- Ability to reach targeted audience and create value
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- Youth and high school sporting events
- Religious activities, in whole or in part, for the purpose of furthering religious doctrine*
- Travel expenses
- Door prizes or raffles
- General operating expenses
- Political candidates or organizations
- Capital or equipment
- Film or documentary productions
- Memorials or endowments
- Matching gifts
*select cases may apply
Sponsorship Evaluation and Implementation
Proposals will be evaluated based on how they meet the criteria listed above. A member of our team will reach out to you.
Our team will reach out to you to let you know our decision shortly after March 31, and – if the sponsorship is approved – determine how best to move forward.