Providence offers one of the largest and most comprehensive cerebrovascular and endovascular programs in the Pacific Northwest. Our highly trained and experienced team includes cerebrovascular and endovascular neurosurgeons, neurologists and neurointerventional radiologists.
Our specialists tailor treatment plans to each patient and offer minimally invasive, surgical and nonsurgical treatments. This thoughtful, team approach allows us to provide excellent outcomes for our patients.
We partner with the award-winning Providence Stroke Center to treat cerebral aneurysms, AVMs, blood clots, intracranial and carotid stenosis and more. We are actively involved in research studies of new devices for the prevention and treatment of aneurysms and strokes.
As one of the leading programs in the Pacific Northwest, we offer the full range of cerebrovascular and endovascular treatments for complex conditions.
Our specialists treat the following:
- Cerebral aneurysms
- Arteriovenous malformations (AVMs)
- Arteriovenous fistulas (AVFs)
- Cavernous malformation
- Moyamoya Disease
- Extracranial carotid and vertebral artery disorders, including carotid endarterectomy
- Microvascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm
- Acute ischemic stroke
- Intracranial stenosis
- Hypervascular tumor (vascular neoplasm)
Deciding the best treatment approach for each patient is our highest priority. We offer the most advanced technology for neurointerventional and neurovascular surgery.
Our multi-disciplinary team includes:
- Neurointerventional radiologists available 24/7
- Cerebrovascular and endovascular neurosurgeons
- Radiation oncologists
Our patients are at the center of everything we do. We offer:
- The largest and most comprehensive program in the Pacific Northwest
- Outstanding patient safety and patient experience
- Excellent patient outcomes
- A wide range of clinical trials
- Leading research and development for advanced treatments
- A brain aneurysm support group
Our technology is unsurpassed and includes:
- Biplane neuroangiography suites for superior accuracy
- Microsurgery technology, including advanced extracranial to intracranial bypass techniques
- Advanced diagnostic services, including cerebral and spinal angiogram and Intraoperative Imaging (iMRI and Neuronavigation)
- Nonsurgical treatment of AVMs using Gamma Knife Perfexion
- Minimally invasive blood clot removal
- Endovascular coiling of ruptured and unruptured aneurysms
- Carotid artery stenting
- Endovascular surgery, including flow diversion and advanced embolization techniques
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Microsurgical clipping
- Skull base surgery
Find a Doctor
At Providence Cerebrovascular and Endovascular Services, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.
Receive a second opinion without leaving home
If you are faced with a complex diagnosis or treatment plan, you may want to seek a second opinion. Providence Brain and Spine Institute can help with information, guidance and support that allows you to make informed decisions about your care – all from the comfort of your home.