Providence Seaside Rehabilitation Services at Gearhart
Sometimes an illness or injury takes the wind out of your sails. At Providence Seaside Rehabilitation Services, we understand your desire to get back to normal. Our rehabilitation team helps you return to wellness with compassionate and connected care.
Our Joint Commission Accredited program forms a strong partnership among you, your care team and community resources to help you achieve your goals.
Many conditions and physical traumas can impact your ability to complete regular tasks and favorite activities. At Providence Seaside Rehabilitation Services, we provide rehabilitation for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Balance, falls, and vestibular conditions
- Brain injuries
- Cardiac diagnosis
- Cerebrovascular accidents
- General deconditioning
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome
- Hand injuries
- Multiple sclerosis
- Multiple trauma
- Muscular dystrophy
- Neurological conditions
- Orthopedic conditions and disorders
- Parkinson’s disease
- Persistent pain
- Spinal cord injury
Our experts can also help you master the use of your wheelchair at our wheelchair clinic and address a range of rehabilitation services related to women’s health.
Your care team works with you to create the right treatment plan. Options include any combination of:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
With a little planning, your rehabilitation program can be a success. Our team suggests following these tips:
- Arrive on time to maximize time with your therapist.
- Follow all prescribed home exercise programs.
- Keep all your scheduled appointments.
- Report any significant changes in your symptoms, medications and function.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing (such as sweats/shorts and a t-shirt) to your sessions.
Our experts in occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech language pathology make you their top priority. Here’s what other patients say about the care they received at our rehabilitation center:
- “My therapist was amazing. I had a lot of questions, and she took the time to not only answer them but explain the hows and whys. I appreciate the extra effort and understanding.”'
- “The people at the Rehab center went above and beyond my expectations.”
Find a Doctor
At Providence, you'll have access to a vast network of dedicated and compassionate providers who offer personalized care by focusing on treatment, prevention and health education.