Our ministries continue to comply with California Department of Public Health (CDPH) hospital visitation guidelines restricting all visitation, except in limited compassionate situations. These compassionate exceptions are listed below, and include both COVID and non-COVID patients. As a reminder, all visitors are subject to our symptom and temperature screening upon entry and must stay in the room at all times.
- Hospice, end-of-life, and comfort care situations – up to two visitors
- Patients with physical, intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and those with cognitive impairment may have one visitor
- Labor & Delivery – one designated partner supporting a mother in labor may now remain with the mom throughout the hospitalization
- Pediatrics – one parent at a time (with patient identification band on parent)
- NICU – one parent at a time (parent must be identified by a baby band)
- Minors seeking care in any location – one parent at a time