If you’re someone with chronic diseases, you may take several medications and try to follow a complex schedule for when to take them. It’s not an easy thing to manage alone, and we’re here to help.
The Medication Management Clinic is staffed by pharmacists with advanced clinical training who can review and evaluate whether your medications are safe, effective or even necessary, and whether your schedule of when to take them makes sense.
Our pharmacists work with your physician to ensure you’re taking the most appropriate medications for your needs.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive review of all your medications for safety, drug interactions and side effects
- Recommendations to help make taking your medications easier, including appropriate packaging, timing and dosing
- Personalized patient education
- Collaboration with your physician to adjust or change your medications to meet your personal needs
- A complete and accurate record of your medications
- Working with your physician to ensure you’re taking the most appropriate and affordable medication
- Help managing chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Help manage bleeding or clotting disorders and related medications to those conditions