We do our best to make your stay a comfortable one. We have both private and double occupancy rooms, which are assigned depending on availability and your medical needs. If you would like a private room and one is not available at the beginning of your stay, we will make every effort to provide one as soon as possible.
If you have a private room, an adult may stay overnight with you. (Unfortunately, children may not spend the night). Please let us know as soon as possible if you will have someone rooming with you. Overnight guests are not allowed in semi-private rooms.
If you have any questions or require additional information while in the hospital, you may obtain assistance at the Information desk located in the main lobby, or call us at 310-540-7676.
Important Phone Numbers
- Main Number: 310-540-7676
- Health Resource Center (Class Registration, Physician Referral and Community Resource Referrals): 1-888-432-5464
- Patient Information/Lobby: 310-303-6120
- Billing: 310-303-7400
- Gift Shop: 310-540-7676 x31400
- Admitting: 310-303-6190
- Outpatient Registration: 310-303-5741
- Diabetes Counseling Service: 310-303-5560
- Financial Counseling: 310-303-6160
- Medical Records: 310-303-5460
- Patient Relations: 310-303-5079
- Pharmacy: 310-303-5770
- Care management: 310-303-6800